So I started a blog...which is a rather strange idea to me. I know a lot of people have blogs, and I adore following blogs, but for some reason, having my own blog seemed a little too self-righteous or concietted for me. But here i am, giving into the hype.
I have no idea what type of blog this will actually be; it could be the type where I talk about serious issues, such as shoes (hence the fab name), or it could just be a little thing I keep to myself right now.
One of the things that I am realizing I miss while away at college is writing. When I am home, I like to write down my feelings every once in a while, or at the very least, what I have been up to (which usually is nothing exciting). However I think of it, it is just a nice idea to be able to let everything out. I like writing. So maybe that what this blog will be. But I like clothes too. So it could turn into that. Or maybe it will be a mixture of the way I feel and pretty shoes that I like. I don't really know.
Well, whichever it comes down to, at the very least, it will be a much better downtime online activity than going through my facebook newsfeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment